wiki update

Matt Zimmerman mdz at canonical.com
Wed Oct 27 18:41:20 UTC 2004

On Wed, Oct 27, 2004 at 09:21:22AM +0100, Ben Edwards wrote:

> OK, so I clicked on the link but was redirected stright to the login
> page - which has no link to register.
>
> I still do not know how/where to create an account.

As I said earlier on this list, the transition is not yet complete, and when
it is, a formal announcement will be posted.  Until then, my understanding
is that the wiki on the website is not intended for full-time use, and will
be superseded by a wiki which contains all of the (translated) content from
the moinmoin wiki.

--
 - mdz