wiki update

Ben Edwards funkytwig at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 08:21:22 UTC 2004

OK, so I clicked on the link but was redirected stright to the login
page - which has no link to register.

I still do not know how/where to create an account.

Ben

On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 18:53:01 -0400, Kevin Mulligan
<kevin at teamindecisive.com> wrote:
> An e-mail was sent out with a link in it... I've already deleted it though.
> You may want to try: https://www.ubuntulinux.org/plone_memberprefs_panel
>
> Not sure if that will work though.
>
> Whatever the real link is, there needs to be an immediate move to get the
> correct link up on the frontpage of the wiki/webpage so users can register.
> Currently, I don't see anything that lets you easily set up a new account,
> except maybe through the "Log in" on the right side.
>
> --Kevin
>

> Ben Edwards wrote:
> Sorry, i'me probably being thick but where do we register?

On Tue, 26 Oct
<hornbeck at freeshell.org> wrote:

> On Tue, 2004-10-26 at 22:03 +0100, John Levin wrote:

> On 26 Oct 2004, at 21:37, Alexander Poslavsky wrote:

> hi guys,

the wiki data has been moved. you can see the page-list
> here:
https://site-edit.ubuntulinux.org/wiki/folder_contents

it needs some
> fix-up. It is not to bad. The guys who moved it did a
good job.

greets,
> AP

 I can't log in - are the old wiki accounts still applicable, or do
have to re-register?

 You will have to re-register.

--
John