Sign up?

Jim Bowering iamb at otvcablelan.net
Mon Oct 25 16:42:52 UTC 2004

On Monday 25 October 2004 03:15, Sivan Green wrote:
> Hi Jim!
> On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 14:04:58 -0700, Jim Bowering <iamb at otvcablelan.net>
wrote:
> > "People interested in actually writing documentation should sign up on
> > the Core Members list . . ."
> > I'd love to join the Ubuntu documentation team (as a proofreader for
> > now
>
> The documentation sounder team is made especially for this purpose! :)
>
> Sivan

That's close, but I think I'd fit into the Core Team more than the Sounder
Team, according to the definitions on the Documentation Team Front Page.
So, as Alexander suggests, I'll try to edit that page and add my name.
Sort of Wiki baby steps.

Of course, the page is being moved just now . . .

As a team, we'll have to decide what to do about people like me.  Do we
develop a tutorial, step-by-step indoctrination so people like me can
easily learn how to get started?  Or do we leave it as it is, where people
like me prove we're worthy by finding out for ourselves?-)

--
Jim Bowering <iamb at otvcablelan.net>