help translation to different language

Christoph Haas email at
Sun Nov 28 15:08:36 UTC 2004

Hi, Asho...

great to hear you "upgraded" to Ubuntu. ;)

On Sun, Nov 28, 2004 at 05:16:03PM +0800, Asho Yeh wrote:
> However, I don't know how to start. I can't find any official
> documents on the
> and
> please help me to quick start. :-)

Maintainers tend to organise themselves into teams in Ubuntu. The
documentation team is mostly responsible for the english documentation.
But there is a seperate translation team
( that keeps
track on the i18n and l10n. You will probably find the organisational
chitchat in the ubuntu-translators mailing list

> Thanks for reading my poor words in English.

Did I miss a typo? ;)

".signature" [Modified] 3 lines --100%--                3,41         All