Clean up your pages

John Hornbeck hornbeck at freeshell.org
Sat Nov 27 14:59:01 UTC 2004

I have been roaming around the wiki this morning and noticeing alot of
things are out of date. One such page is
https://www.ubuntulinux.org/wiki/DocumentationTeamCurrentWork

Alot of the things people are still listed as working on, are not really
what we are doing anymore and also some have been decided against from
meetings.  I know we discussed the wiki as only a scratchpad of sorts
but the normal user still uses just the wiki to get information about
ubuntu.  So if we could start cleaning the wiki up alittle and updateing
some things.