SVN commit status

John Hornbeck hornbeck at freeshell.org
Tue Nov 23 05:57:06 UTC 2004

I would like us to discuss who should have commit status and what should
be the rules for obtaining commit status for svn.  Up until now anyone
who ask basicly get commit rights.  I do not think this how we should
proceed as I am a fan of building yourself in the community before you
have full rights to be able to change major packages.  I may be wrong
and if so set me right :-)  What should we do about this?

John

I really like the idea of patches being sent to the list so everyone can
review them, and also I know that once the server moves to the Ubuntu
server farm, not everyone will be allowed to commit.