UsersGuide questions

John Hornbeck hornbeck at freeshell.org
Mon Nov 22 03:55:03 UTC 2004

Hello, I am about to start work on this but have a few questions.  In
the system configuration chapter, are we going to include everything
that is in the Hoary System Configuration menu?  This may be helpful to
people, and was in the original TOC.  Are we going to include
screenshots of the items we are talking about?  If so is one person
going to do all of them or is the person responsible for the chapter
going to have to do it.  If each person is responsible than they may all
look different.

I hope to get alot done this week and than be able to move onto some
more stuff :-)

John