Docbook

volvoguy volvoguy at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 03:13:55 UTC 2004

Awesome! That's something I've been wanting to learn anyway. :-)

Just FYI, I probably won't get much wiki-ing done this weekend. I have
one SuSE and one Slackware server to replatform with Ubuntu. Woohoo!

Hmm... that reminds me... I should look and see if we have a headless
(ie. no X) howto somewhere. ;-)

Aaron