New here wanting to help out

George Deka george.deka at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 09:28:58 UTC 2004

Well before i was a KDE user, so GNOME to start off with may not be
the best. But firefox, synaptic (a bit), OOo, gaim. But i am more than
willing to tackle any GNOME documents.

I was wondering would it be good to have an doc on how to get the most
out of firefox, extensions and themes and even specify some
extensions.
I heavily follow the mozilla community etc.

Thinking about it newbie docs may good for me considering i have only
been using linux for about 18 months.

I am definetly interested in joining.

George

--