Quick Guide - Proposal

Christoph Haas email at christoph-haas.de
Sat Dec 25 08:22:54 UTC 2004

Ho, ho, ho...

On Fri, Dec 24, 2004 at 09:28:34PM +0200, Sean Wheller wrote:
> I noticed that many of the files in parts/ have the same content as those in
> quickguide/

Not really - unless I'm completely blind. The User Guide is a handbook
describing what can be done how. The Quick Guide is a list of
applications and menu items which a fixed (short) text what they do. I
don't see where we can possible save files.

Only thing is that - because of the lack of other repositories - the
Quick Guide has been started inside the User guide repository. But it
should be seperated.

?

> If the team agrees I will proceed.

Not yet... at least I'm confused. :)