"How can I help?" (Re: Academic Involvement in Ubuntu)

Matt Zimmerman mdz at canonical.com
Wed Dec 15 16:05:36 UTC 2004

On Wed, Dec 15, 2004 at 04:13:45PM +0100, Daniel Holbach wrote:

> > Cool is subjective.  The best project to get involved in will be one that
> > scratches your itch, making it interesting to you.
> You're absolutely right on this.
>
> > We have some lists of what _we_ would like to see, of course.
>
> Hmm, I think it would help to have those lists on the wiki (in whatever
> form).

That's the HoaryGoals page, currently.  Those are the features which are
well-defined enough that we can meaningfully put them on a list.

There are also many wiki pages which are specific to a certain subject, such
as ProactiveSecurity, which discuss other, less well-defined ideas.

There is actually a great deal of content on the wiki in this area already.

--
 - mdz