Quilt artefacts in source package branches (was Re: Upstream in Launchpad adds confusion)

Barry Warsaw barry at ubuntu.com
Mon Nov 8 20:30:23 GMT 2010

On Nov 05, 2010, at 10:38 AM, Max Bowsher wrote:

>Either people should not remove it (and furthermore keep it up to date)
>or the UDD importer ought to not place it in the branches in the first
>place.

Probably both!

It's probably good practice to revert any changes to the .pc directory that
might have snuck in.  I've added that recommendation to:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DistributedDevelopment/Documentation/PatchSystem

I've also filed this bug to request that the UDD importer not include the .pc
directory:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/udd/+bug/672740

Thanks,
-Barry