Bzr stories on wiki, and a strawman proposal

Andrew Bennetts andrew.bennetts at canonical.com
Fri Nov 6 07:38:32 GMT 2009

I think it's time to christen this list :)

I've combined and revised notes from some previous email threads about some key
stories to guide the Bazaar team's efforts to make DistributedDevelopment as
excellent as possible.  You can find them on the Ubuntu wiki:
<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DistributedDevelopment/BzrStories>.

Also, I've extracted some more fine-grained questions posed by those stories to
help us evaluate designs:
<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DistributedDevelopment/BzrStoriesQuestions>

I also had an interesting idea that *seems* fairly simple and elegant, that
perhaps satisfies the above stories and questions:
<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DistributedDevelopment/NestedTreelessBranchesStrawman>

Let me know what you think!

-Andrew.