+1 maintenance report

Sergio Durigan Junior sergiodj at ubuntu.com
Tue Sep 12 15:56:14 UTC 2023

On Friday, September 01 2023, Benjamin Drung wrote:

> * **gsl**: Retried failing ruby-gsl/2.1.0.3+dfsg1-5build2 on ppc64el.
>   It is still failing and needs to be investigated.

I did a little investigative work and found that the problem can be
workarounded by compiling with -O2 instead of -O3.  This is a temporary
fix and I believe the real problem lies with GCC/GMP and problems with
precision arithmetic.

Anyway, I uploaded the package and hopefully it will migrate this time.

Cheers,

--
Sergio
GPG key ID: E92F D0B3 6B14 F1F4 D8E0  EB2F 106D A1C8 C3CB BF14