22.04 Beta call for testing!

Lukasz Zemczak lukasz.zemczak at canonical.com
Wed Mar 30 08:10:03 UTC 2022

Hello everyone!

As you are all probably aware, we are in the middle of 22.04 Beta
preparation. Yesterday night we were finally able to get all the
essential bits landed - therefore our first beta candidate images have
been built and made available on the ISO Tracker here:
http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/milestones/431/builds

Beta is a great occasion to find and identify possible serious issues
that need to be fixed before the final release. So please take a
moment to pick up a flavor of your liking, do a few test installs,
follow a few test cases and leave a trace on the tracker! It's
important, as the earlier we identify those issues, the more likely it
will be that we might resolve them before Final Freeze.

Huge thanks!

--
Ɓukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak
 Foundations Team