Nominations: Developer Membership Board

Onno Benschop onno at itmaze.com.au
Wed Mar 16 03:15:40 UTC 2022

One way to leverage these volunteers is to deputise them and have them
participate in the activities as a shadow member.

That way you have the opportunity to train these people and share the load
across more individuals.

--
finger painting on glass is an inexact art - apologies for any errors in
this scra^Hibble

()/)/)() ..ASCII for Onno..