helping golang-golang-x-sys to migrate

Lukasz Zemczak lukasz.zemczak at canonical.com
Thu Jan 7 08:32:29 UTC 2021

Hey Reinhard,

I see that at least golang-github-canonical-go-dqlite seems like a
good candidate to hint with a force-reset-test - I'll do that later
today (as it only passed *once* in its whole testing history, so it's
not a reliable testsuite).
I have retried one of the failures there and will try seeing if the
other failures make any sense.

Cheers,