helping golang-golang-x-sys to migrate

Reinhard Tartler siretart at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 16:31:08 UTC 2021

Cool, thanks.

IT seems we have an additional failure now at
https://objectstorage.prodstack4-5.canonical.com/v1/AUTH_77e2ada1e7a84929a74ba3b87153c0ac/autopkgtest-hirsute/hirsute/amd64/v/victoriametrics/20210107_084114_85c06@/log.gz
-- the relevant part might be this one:

2021-01-07T08:40:46.015Z	info	VictoriaMetrics/lib/mergeset/table.go:203	table
"/tmp/autopkgtest.a1SU4e/autopkgtest_tmp/_build/src/github.com/VictoriaMetrics/VictoriaMetrics/lib/storage/TestStorageRegisterMetricNamesConcurrent/indexdb/1657E67DA0CA2C97"
has been opened in 0.002 seconds; partsCount: 0; blocksCount: 0,
itemsCount: 0; sizeBytes: 0
    storage_test.go:699: unexpected error: error in SearchMetricNames:
cannot search for tsids, since more than 2 concurrent searches are
performed during -1610008847.000 secs; add more CPUs or reduce query
load
--- FAIL: TestStorageRegisterMetricNamesConcurrent (0.49s)

Maybe the test machine doesn't have enough CPUs for these tests? Can we
retry the failing tests on larger machines?

-rt

--
regards,
    Reinhard