+1 maint summary
laney at ubuntu.com
Fri Sep 18 17:19:59 UTC 2020
Here's my summary for this week.
- Retried a few tests that looked to be flaky.
- Fixed a couple of bugs in autopkgtest-cloud that meant some
armhf tests were not being auto-retried when we wanted them to be.
- Reviewed seed changes & uploaded ubuntu-unity-meta, ubuntukylin-meta,
ukui-desktop-environment (gvfs-bin dropped in groovy-proposed). This
should allow gvfs to migrate. Thanks, Olivier
- Reviewed  (update_excuses_by_team report)
- Seb updated it after my feedback, so I re-reviewed, merged and
- force-reset-test prinseq-lite/0.20.4-5/s390x, arch-all package broken
- Noticed that an ubuntu/amd64 ISO wasn't produced today, did some
investigation, turned into  - would welcome cdimage team thoughts
there. IMO we should work on this - the same bug bit us on focal
release day. (So this might be a dupe but if so I didn't find it.)
- Some NEW reviews.
- Retried mesa/armhf, there seems to be an occasional segfault/ICE in
gcc-10 on armhf - it passed on a retry.
Iain Lane [ iain at orangesquash.org.uk ]
Debian Developer [ laney at debian.org ]
Ubuntu Developer [ laney at ubuntu.com ]
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 833 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the ubuntu-devel