+1 maint summary

Iain Lane laney at ubuntu.com
Fri Sep 18 17:19:59 UTC 2020

Here's my summary for this week.

 - Retried a few tests that looked to be flaky.
 - Fixed a couple[0][1] of bugs in autopkgtest-cloud that meant some
   armhf tests were not being auto-retried when we wanted them to be.
 - Reviewed seed changes & uploaded ubuntu-unity-meta, ubuntukylin-meta,
   ukui-desktop-environment (gvfs-bin dropped in groovy-proposed). This
   should allow gvfs to migrate. Thanks, Olivier
 - Reviewed [2] (update_excuses_by_team report)
   - Seb updated it after my feedback, so I re-reviewed, merged and
     deployed.
 - force-reset-test prinseq-lite/0.20.4-5/s390x, arch-all package broken
   by libmath-cephes-perl/s390x
 - Noticed that an ubuntu/amd64 ISO wasn't produced today, did some
   investigation, turned into [3] - would welcome cdimage team thoughts
   there. IMO we should work on this - the same bug bit us on focal
   release day. (So this might be a dupe but if so I didn't find it.)
 - Some NEW reviews.
 - Retried mesa/armhf, there seems to be an occasional segfault/ICE in
   gcc-10 on armhf - it passed on a retry.

 [0] https://git.launchpad.net/autopkgtest-cloud/commit/?id=20de33add83cdf906f1460556cd6acc70b03a8bd
 [1] https://git.launchpad.net/autopkgtest-cloud/commit/?id=f0a637496f712667771cac9951cb3f29bf5da59e
 [2] https://code.launchpad.net/~seb128/ubuntu-archive-scripts/display-broken-binaries/+merge/390362