+1 maintenance report
doko at ubuntu.com
Wed Dec 9 09:04:32 UTC 2020
afk on Thursday and Friday, doing +1 instead on Monday and Tuesday...
- no-change uploads for a handful of transitions
imported by Debian syncs.
- while the autopkg testers were idle, gave back
some tests to let those migrate.
- finally got acceptance to override any failures
triggered by python3-defaults (but only after
running 2k tests over the weekend for no reason).
we don't want to test with 3.8 anymore.
- uploaded python3-defaults dropping 3.8, and did
the 3.8-dropping no-change uploads (after asking
if other transitions were pending).
- spent most of the Tuesday retrying some dozen
builds without a build log, the only new ones
some riscv64 issues with semop(1) failures (reported
- cleanup of -proposed for old binaries left.
The autopkg testers are busy now, however there are again more transitions
synced from Debian which need attention this week.
More information about the ubuntu-devel