+1 maintenance report
robert.ancell at canonical.com
Fri Dec 4 03:50:27 UTC 2020
I spent this Thursday and Friday on +1 rotation.
* Had a hangout with mwhudson to help work out how to tackle archive
maintenance - thanks mwhudson!
* Searched through update_excuses.html for fixable issues.
* Retried builds where timeouts occurred or the archive wasn't in a good
state at build time.
* Filed some bugs with update-excuse tags on packages that need symbols
file updates in Debian.
* Worked out why snort was failing to build, but couldn't find any snort
upstream repository to propose the fix to.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ubuntu-devel