+1 maintenance report
Sergio Durigan Junior
sergio.durigan at canonical.com
Fri Aug 28 19:53:47 UTC 2020
I spent Wednesday and Thursday doing +1 maintenance this week. Lucas
Kanashiro did the test retriggers for me (thanks!). Also, most of the
work below was done aiming at getting php7.4 migrated. Spoiler alert:
in the end, it wasn't possible to do that because of libffi.
- php-amqplib/groovy/arm64: asked Lucas to retrigger it using
php7.4/7.4.9-1ubuntu1 libffi/3.4~20200819gead65ca871-0ubuntu3 as
triggers. It passed.
- phpmyadmin-sql-parser: fixed a FTBFS (LP: #1890341; upstream:
https://github.com/phpmyadmin/sql-parser/pull/312), then retriggered
the groovy/s390x tests. It passed.
- symfony: filed a FTBFS (LP: #1893128) and fixed it by removing a now
unneeded patch to workaround a testcase. It passes now.
- diaspora-installer: always causing headaches :-/. It was failing on
ppc64el; I did a build & test on canonistack just to make sure the
failure was non-flaky. Andreas also investigated this and eventually
managed to retrigger it and make it pass.
- fscrypt: it was missing a build on ppc64el due to an apparently flaky
testcase failure. I asked Andreas to retry the build (after
successfully building it many times on a ppc64el canonistack
instance), and it succeeded. Then, I asked Lucas to retrigger the
test on ppc64el, and it passed.
- libreswan: asked Lucas to retrigger it using iputils/3:20200821-2 as
- cyrus-imapd/groovy/armhf: asked Lucas to retrigger it using
- libio-tee-perl/groovy/arm64: asked Lucas to retrigger it. Passed.
- network-manager: asked Lucas to retrigger
network-manager/1.26.0-1ubuntu1 using dnsmasq/2.82-1 on amd64, arm64
and ppc64el. Failed. I reproduced it locally, but decided not to
investigate it further because I was already busy with other failures,
and network-manager is really big.
- cffi/groovy/amd64: asked Lucas to retrigger it using
libffi/3.4~20200819gead65ca871-0ubuntu3 as a trigger *and* with
all-proposed=true (because I was able to make the test pass using
autopkgtest --apt-pocket=proposed locally). It passed. This
- update-manager/groovy/armhf: asked Lucas to retrigger using
because the failure seemed flaky to me. It passed.
- software-properties/groovy/armhf: asked Lucas to retrigger using
because the failure seemed flaky to me. It failed with a timeout
again, so I'm still thinking it's worth retriggering.
- aptdaemon/groovy/amd64: asked Lucas to retrigger using
because the failure seemed flaky. It failed with a timeout again. I
see that vorlon has also retriggered it, and it failed one more time,
with a timeout. Maybe worth an investigation.
- pygobject: ran the dep8 tests locally, verified that they pass, and
therefore started requesting retriggers to make it unblock other
- pam/1.3.1-5ubuntu6: asked Lucas to retrigger using fscrypt/0.2.9-1 as
a trigger. It passed.
GPG key ID: E92F D0B3 6B14 F1F4 D8E0 EB2F 106D A1C8 C3CB BF14
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 832 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the ubuntu-devel