groovy pre-open analysis | missing dists/groovy/cnf/
Julian Andres Klode
julian.klode at canonical.com
Sun Apr 26 12:17:34 UTC 2020
I did some work to get python-apt in with groovy added to the
distribution metadata, so we don't end up with a lot of regressions
like last cycle.
* Various packages needed retrying with new debootstrap, as they
missed the groovy link:
- retried piuparts with [python-apt, debootstrap] triggers
- retried livecd-rootfs with [python-apt, deboostrap] triggers
- retried sbuild against ['courier/1.0.6-1build3', 'debootstrap/1.0.123ubuntu1', 'devscripts/2.20.2ubuntu3']
* Uploaded apport, switching test dependency from unavailable python-twisted-core
to python3-twisted. Probably needs to be SRUed to focal too, as
twisted version seems to be the same
Anyway, the reason I'm really writing this email:
* The archive does not have Commands files in dists/groovy/cnf, which
causes command-not-found to be broken, and its autopkgtest to fail.
The tests passed initially, so I guess they were copied over from
focal but got deleted later on.
debian developer - deb.li/jak | jak-linux.org - free software dev
ubuntu core developer i speak de, en
More information about the ubuntu-devel