aptdaemon

Barry Warsaw barry at ubuntu.com
Wed Mar 15 20:53:31 UTC 2017

On Mar 15, 2017, at 01:28 PM, Steve Langasek wrote:

>I think this is the wrong command and you need 'reverse-depends
>src:aptdaemon' to see the actual impact here.  This shows that there are
>lots more reverse-dependencies on the python modules.

Ah, indeed.  That explains why aptdaemon was still pulled in even with the dep
removed from gnome-software.  g-s -> software-properties-gtk -> aptdaemon

I'm still going to ask that the version of aptdaemon in -proposed be dropped
and will close that bug as Won't Fix.

-Barry

Reverse-Recommends
==================
* 0install-core                 (for python3-aptdaemon.pkcompat)
* dell-recovery                 (for python-aptdaemon.gtk3widgets)
* update-notifier               (for python3-aptdaemon)
* update-notifier               (for python3-aptdaemon.gtk3widgets)

Reverse-Depends
===============
* apturl                        (for python3-aptdaemon.gtk3widgets)
* apturl                        (for python3-aptdaemon)
* gnome-software                (for aptdaemon)
* language-selector-gnome       (for python3-aptdaemon.gtk3widgets)
* language-selector-gnome       (for aptdaemon)
* lubuntu-software-center       (for python-aptdaemon)
* lubuntu-software-center       (for python-aptdaemon.gtk3widgets)
* mythbuntu-control-centre      (for python-aptdaemon.gtk3widgets)
* oem-config-gtk                (for python3-aptdaemon.gtk3widgets)
* oem-config-gtk                (for aptdaemon)
* sessioninstaller              (for python3-aptdaemon.gtk3widgets)
* sessioninstaller              (for aptdaemon)
* software-properties-gtk       (for python3-aptdaemon.gtk3widgets)
* ubuntu-mate-core              (for python3-aptdaemon.gtk3widgets)
* ubuntu-mate-desktop           (for python3-aptdaemon.gtk3widgets)
* ubuntu-mate-welcome           (for python3-aptdaemon.gtk3widgets)
* ubuntu-mate-welcome           (for python3-aptdaemon)
* update-manager                (for python3-aptdaemon.gtk3widgets)

Packages without architectures listed are reverse-dependencies in: amd64, arm64, armhf, i386, powerpc, ppc64el, s390x