Qt 5.3 landing update June 4

Timo Jyrinki timo.jyrinki at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 04:17:05 UTC 2014

> The major thing this misses is merging from Debian.  There are quite good Qt5
> 5.3.0 packages in Debian Experimental and what is uploaded to the archive
> should be based on that work.

The main modules qtbase and qtdeclarative were already merged with
Debian's Qt 5.3.0 packaging, including the moving of include files in
all Qt modules. Some more merging will be needed at least in case if
Debian changed something between 5.2.1 and 5.3.0. I'll do direct syncs
of the suitable modules to the PPA as well. Traditionally the most
meaningful packaging changes happen in base/declarative.

-Timo