Introducing sbuild-launchpad-chroot

Stéphane Graber stgraber at ubuntu.com
Mon Oct 21 22:45:55 UTC 2013

That's pretty much my plan, find a way to get schroot to interface with
LXC (or just unshare the netns directly). Need something a bit more
clever than just blocking access completely though since you still want
to grab the build-depends, but passing a socket to a small proxy would
be a way, creating a veth pair would be another (and using iptables to
block non-archive traffic).