"Settings infrastructure" meeting on monday (march 25th)

Sebastien Bacher seb128 at ubuntu.com
Thu Mar 21 12:49:31 UTC 2013

Hey everyone,

On monday we will have a discussion on our (Ubuntu/Ubuntu Touch)
"Settings infrastructure" at 5pm UTC.

The goal is to review what we are currently using, what we will need for
Ubuntu Touch/convertible device, and to define the next steps.

The meeting will be hosted on a google hangout on-air and we will watch
IRC (#ubuntu-meeting, we will share the hangout URL there) as well
(similar to vUDS).

There is a blueprint registered for the topic where notes and workitems
will be recorded:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/client-1303-settings-infrastructure

Thanks,
Sebastien Bacher