sponsoring queue: please try to help cleaning the backlog before raring

Sebastien Bacher seb128 at ubuntu.com
Wed Mar 20 17:33:49 UTC 2013

Hey everybody,

I know everyone is crazy busy... but it would be good if everybody could
do a bit, before the raring freeze, to help clearly the backlog.

The current queue is a bit over 50 items:
http://reqorts.qa.ubuntu.com/reports/sponsoring/

There are quite some good work in there, including some FFe that are
approved and waiting to land, it would be shame to not have those
improvements in raring because we didn't get to sponsor them.

I'm sure if everybody spend an hour on the queue this week we can clear
most of the backlog by friday ;-)

Thanks,
Sebastien Bacher