Input methods: Frameworks and overall integration

Thomas Voß thomas.voss at canonical.com
Wed Mar 20 11:31:59 UTC 2013

Hey all,

during the recent vUDS and the time after, questions/discussions about
input methods in general, supported frameworks in Ubuntu, and overall
integration issues with Mir have been popping up. I created a blueprint at:

	https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/client-input-methods

to capture thoughts, results & work items. To kick off and consolidate
the discussion, we are planning to have a meeting on Monday, 25th March,
2013 at 13:30 UTC. The meeting will happen on a hangout on air and on
#ubuntu-mir on irc.freenode.net in parallel, much like at vUDS.

Thanks,

  Thomas