Regarding patching virtualbox in 12.04

Pranav pps.pranav at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 18:24:50 UTC 2013

Yes, as of the users I didn refer to normal/end-users but to hackers and
advanced users like me (advanced enough to know these trivial diffs). As
per my experience the older version on the SW Centre is having some issues
with networking on VM's which is fixed/better performing on the latest one
with some other changes/fixes. Also what is missing is the addons and stuff
from Virtual Box.
Regards,
Pranav