Sponsorship Alert

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Thu Jan 17 10:24:13 UTC 2013

Hello everybody,

just 41 days ago we reached the point where only 29 items were left in
the queue [1], now we are back up to 85. [2]

Of course there were the holidays for many, but still it'd be good if we
could get the queue back under control, so any help at all would be much
appreciated.

If you have any questions about sponsoring, the docs [3] should
generally help find some answers.

Thanks a lot to everyone who contributed patches and merge proposals,
and thanks a lot to everyone who helps review them.

Have a great day,
 Daniel

[1] https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-devel/2012-December/036232.html
[2] http://reqorts.qa.ubuntu.com/reports/sponsoring/
[3] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopment/CodeReviews

--
Get involved in Ubuntu development! developer.ubuntu.com/packaging
And follow @ubuntudev on identi.ca/twitter.com/facebook.com/gplus.to