Acoustic Models for HUD

Siegfried-Angel Gevatter Pujals siegfried at gevatter.com
Tue Feb 26 14:45:35 UTC 2013

Am Montag, 25. Februar 2013 schrieb Ted Gould :

> In the demo images we're using Julius, but we've gotten a lot of help from
> the Sphinx list this week to make it much better.

Aha. So is their performance comparable? (Back when I tried them out Julius
worked much better for me, but I didn't look into any kind of tuning -and I
didn't even have much of a clue of what I was doing :p-).

Here at university Kaldi has been recommended as the open-source
implementation of choice, but I haven't got around to looking into it yet.
Do you have any experience with it to share?

Best,

Siegfried

--
Siegfried