Ubuntu 13.04 Kernel Configuration

Leann Ogasawara leann.ogasawara at canonical.com
Tue Apr 16 18:26:00 UTC 2013

Hi All,

Now that we are past the Ubuntu Raring Ringtail 13.04 Kernel Freeze, the
Ubuntu Kernel Team felt this would also be an appropriate time to
advertise what we intend to be the final kernel configurations for the
main distro kernel flavors.  The purpose is to expose the main
configuration changes and provide pointers to the full configurations
for those who are interested.  To aid in the comparison of kernel config
changes from Ubuntu 12.10 (Quantal) to Ubuntu 13.04 (Raring), we have
generated a kernel configuration comparison report [1].  We have also
posted the full  Ubuntu 13.04 configurations for each arch and flavor.

Thanks,
The Ubuntu Kernel Team

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Kernel/Configs/QuantalToRaring
[2] http://kernel.ubuntu.com/~kernel-ppa/configs/raring/