Ubuntu 13.04 Kernel Version

Leann Ogasawara leann.ogasawara at canonical.com
Tue Apr 16 18:25:33 UTC 2013

Hi All,

Now that we are past the Ubuntu Raring Ringtail 13.04 Kernel Freeze, the
Ubuntu Kernel Team felt this would be an appropriate time to officially
confirm the Ubuntu 13.04 kernel will be based on the upstream v3.8 Linux
kernel [1].  For those seeking the specific details of all the changes
provided in the Ubuntu 13.04 kernel, please refer to the ubuntu-raring
git repository [2].  We have also categorized the Ubuntu specific
changes in our RaringKernelDeltaReview wiki for anyone interested [3].

Thanks,
The Ubuntu Kernel Team

[1] https://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v3.x/linux-3.8.tar.gz
[2] http://kernel.ubuntu.com/git?p=ubuntu/ubuntu-raring.git;a=summary