Upcoming FeatureDefinitionFreeze - November 22

Chris Johnston chrisjohnston at ubuntu.com
Mon Nov 19 19:05:03 UTC 2012

Greetings,

This is a reminder that the FeatureDefinitionFreeze [1] for Raring is
quickly approaching (November 22). As in the past, all of the
information on the Ubuntu Status [2] site is refreshed and we start over
from that point with the charts and the database after the
FeatureDefinitionFreeze. To ensure that we have the most acurate data to
work off of, please ensure that all of your blueprints have the work
items set as well having them approved with the appropriate priority and
a milestone in the Raring cycle. In order for blueprints to show up on
Ubuntu Status, they need to be marked with a series goal of 'ubuntu raring.'

If anyone needs help setting up a topic for tracking related blueprints,
please feel free to contact me prior to 20:00 UTC on Thursday, November
22 and I will help you out. Also, any of the flavors needing assistance
with getting their blueprints into Ubuntu Status, please contact me by
the same time. If you are unable to get ahold of me, you can also talk
to Pete Graner for assistance.

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/FeatureDefinitionFreeze
[2] http://status.ubuntu.com/ubuntu-raring/

Thanks!