Patch Pilot report 2012-03-30

Jani Monoses jani at ubuntu.com
Fri Mar 30 09:42:23 UTC 2012

I was not scheduled today but since last time I only got around to
sponsor two packages I did a few more now:

* Sponsored 5 uploads for Linaro devs to make some packages cross-build
and used for bootstrapping Ubuntu:

gawk, noweb, libbsd,texinfo, klibc

* debsign --debs-dir is broken due to incorrectly added quotes
https://launchpad.net/bugs/966867
Asked for updated debdiff to include a more complete patch that is in
Debian git

* FontConfig/Qt stack choke on Ubuntu Medium font meta-data (No medium
in Inkscape and too bold in Qt apps)
https://code.launchpad.net/~fboucault/ubuntu/precise/ubuntu-font-family-sources/no_medium_font/+merge/98606
Merged and uploaded

* Ethiopian Mobile Broadband provider information
	https://launchpad.net/bugs/915095
Notified maintainer and unsubscribed sponsors

* Ubuntu Studio fr.po is not translated in french
French team is already assigned, unsub sponsors

* Set WIP as the corresponding bug is Won't Fix (something LP does not
make obvious, the letters are tiny grey instead of saying in BIG RED: DO
NOT CONSIDER MERGING THIS BEFORE READING THE BUG LINKeD TO IT)
https://code.launchpad.net/~gruemaster/flash-kernel/bug-961174/+merge/98874

35 at the beginning, 27 after

I just recently started using the sponsor-patch tool and it is helpful.