Patch pilot report 2012-03-28
didrocks at ubuntu.com
Wed Mar 28 10:32:08 UTC 2012
Results of my shift today:
* Sync auto-complete-el 1.3.1-2 (universe) from Debian unstable (main)
* Grammar and Formatting Error in Control File
the branch was already rejected, just removed the sponsoring
subscription from the bug report.
* Please merge inkscape 0.48.3.1-1 (main) from Debian unstable (main)
Bring us closer to debian at low cost (patch system change) and just
pick an additional mimetype file patch from debian. sponsored after
removing some uneeding listing.
* Fit Zoomed Area to Window Enabled
-> wrong branch and patch not visible in the diff. I replayed the
possible fix (we want it) in the right branch, under the sponsoree name
+ some education. Staged in the other branch for now.
* Sphinx merge from debian
-> get us closer to debian and bug fix only release, sponsored.
* Windows border graphics corrupted
-> unsuscribing the sponsoring team, the mutter cherry-pick is already
in precise. Seems there are still some upstream issues though.
-> Put as WIP. The description/branch name doesn't correspond to the dif
itself (and there are some addition to the changelog of an already
-> still got some issues, had james fixing them and then uploaded.
* cups crashes on SIGHUP if printer classes are defined
-> ping Till to have a look at the backport patch and assign to him.
* No icon in Unity launcher
-> a lot of fixes to do to be sponsored. Done it and detailed in a
comment what needed to be done. I got some soyuz rejection though, seems
related to the quilt generated patch. I opened
* gnome-settings-daemon crashed with SIGSEGV in
reviewed and stage in the ubuntu-desktop branch.
* Sync i3-wm 4.1.2-2 (universe) from Debian testing (main)
Bug fix release, synced.
More information about the ubuntu-devel