Fwd: pkgbinarymangler and building translated Sphinx documentation

Andrew Starr-Bochicchio a.starr.b at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 03:46:29 UTC 2012

I sent this to pitti a few days ago, seems like he hasn't had a chance
to get to it. In retrospect, he's probably not the only one that has
the answer to this question so there's really no reason to have
contacted him directly. Additionally, folks on this list might know of
packages that could benefit from a rebuild if this change is made.