Patch Pilot report 2012-06-08

Dmitrijs Ledkovs dmitrij.ledkov at ubuntu.com
Fri Jun 8 12:44:57 UTC 2012

Hello all,

I did a quick patch pilot session of merge proposals for usb-creator.

* lp:~rosslagerwall/usb-creator/treeview-height
Merged into usb-creator trunk

* lp:~diwic/usb-creator/trunk
Disapproved as the same typpo-fix has already been committed.

* lp:~lucian.grijincu/usb-creator/search-desktop-for-iso
Merged, after tweaking for python-gi syntax, the merge proposal was that
old ;-)

* lp:~dmitrij.ledkov/usb-creator/infobarui
set to 'work in progress', as the contributor didn't finish fixing ev's
comments

* lp:~flimm/usb-creator/warn-before-format
Commented and set as 'work in progress'. I am not sure if the proposed
functionality is still relevant. If it is, then further changes will be
required on the branch.

--
Regards,
Dmitrijs.