Minutes from the 12.04.1 team meeting (Thursday 9th of August)
stgraber at ubuntu.com
Thu Aug 16 13:49:23 UTC 2012
(Sorry for sending this so late, I thought I already did ...)
The eighth 12.04.1 team meeting took place at 14:00 UTC on Thursday the
2nd of August 2012.
== Attendees ==
- stgraber (chair)
== Notes ==
=== Deadlines ===
The upcoming deadlines are:
* 2012/08/09: KernelFreeze, LanguageTranslationDeadline, SRU Fix
* 2012/08/16: FinalFreeze, ReleaseNoteFreeze
* 2012/08/23: Ubuntu 12.04.1
=== Bugs ===
Verification and fixes of any detected regression should be the main
focus at this point.
Work on 10.04 to 12.04 upgrade without internet media is ongoing.
=== Oversizedness ===
A few live-build fixes have made all the images fit again.
== Team status updates ==
- Desktop: moving bugs to 12.04.2, discussing whoopsie on
ubuntu-release mailinglist, compiz SRU fixed to work on arm, rest look good
- Release: working on release notes at
- Foundations: working on upgrade fixes, fixed remaining oversizedness
bugs, doing SRU verification
is now running from a cronjob
- Server: waiting for walinuxagent, been moving other bugs to 12.04.2.
There won't be a MaaS update for 12.04.1.
- QA: focus is on upgrade testing, found a few obsolete conffiles being
== Actions ==
* xnox to liase with ballons, gema and jibel w.r.t. fs/storage testing
== Next meeting ==
Full meeting log is available here:
The next meeting will be on Thursday the 16th of August at 14:00 UTC
(#ubuntu-meeting on freenode).
Useful resources and the meeting agenda are available at:
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 900 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the ubuntu-devel