Five build fixes a day

Matthias Klose doko at ubuntu.com
Tue Sep 13 14:08:53 UTC 2011

On 09/13/2011 02:15 PM, Jani Monoses wrote:
> Fourthly, for armel at least, fixing toolchain related build failures (quite a
> few and usually gcc regressions) in universe helps make the tools better and can
> translate to similar fixes in main. This is less of an issues on x86/amd64 where
> the toolchain is more mature and better tested in general.

I'm trying to raise these, when I see them, but I usually don't have the
resources to look at each of these, and trying to get preprocessed sources and
test cases on my own, nor is the Linaro toolchain working group.  Getting this
information in a timely manner is important, if you want to have the chance to
get a fixed toolchain and the building package into the next release.

  Matthias