Application Review Board, call for nominations

Allison Randal allison at canonical.com
Sat Oct 8 16:05:04 UTC 2011

The Application Review Board is seeking to fill several empty places.
With the launch of developer.ubuntu.com, the rate of submissions for the
ARB to review has increased substantially, so we could really use a few
more hands on deck to review packages and assist developers in improving
their packages. The responsibilities of an ARB member are listed on the
wiki page:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AppReviewBoard/Responsibilities

If you're interested in joining the ARB, or know someone else who might
be, take a look at the application process at:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AppReviewBoard/Restaffing

Note, you must be an Ubuntu Developer in order to be considered. So far,
we have 3 confirmed nominees, and one other potential nominee.

In order to get the new members up-to-speed in time for UDS-P, the
timeline for this recruiting round is:

- Open nominations: now - Oct 14
- Poll of Ubuntu Developers: Oct 15-19
- Review of results by the TB: Oct 20