Stories and saying Thanks

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Wed Nov 30 15:29:04 UTC 2011

Hello,

Am 30.11.2011 11:53, schrieb Oliver Grawert:
> for the weekly release meeting thats held every friday all teams
> actually send a weekly summary to the ubuntu-releases ML, for the non
> community bits (new contributors etc) that arent listed in these mails
> that indeed wont help, but for a general overview of what was done i
> would suggest taking these reports as a base for weekly news, that
> saves paperwork and leaves more time for adding the community parts to
> a weekly report...

Thanks for the pointer. I added it to our list of "news sources".

Still I'm convinced there's lots of great news out there (which are not
part of the release team meeting minutes) that wait for publicity. All
we need is a few lines. :-)

Have a great day,
 Daniel

--
Get involved in Ubuntu development! developer.ubuntu.com/packaging
Follow @ubuntudev on identi.ca/twitter.com/facebook.com/gplus.to