Stories and saying Thanks

Oliver Grawert ogra at ubuntu.com
Wed Nov 30 10:53:08 UTC 2011

hi,
On Wed, 30 Nov 2011 11:01:13 +0100
Daniel Holbach <daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> To help with this, we set up a team of people who work on weekly
> development news to get the word out. The only thing you need to do is
> send a quick mail to ubuntu-news-team at lists.ubuntu.com with "[dev]" in
> the subject if it's about Ubuntu development.

for the weekly release meeting thats held every friday all teams
actually send a weekly summary to the ubuntu-releases ML, for the non
community bits (new contributors etc) that arent listed in these mails
that indeed wont help, but for a general overview of what was done i
would suggest taking these reports as a base for weekly news, that
saves paperwork and leaves more time for adding the community parts to
a weekly report...

ciao
	oli