[ubuntu/oneiric] gnome-python 2.28.1-2svn1 (Accepted)

Martin Pitt martin.pitt at ubuntu.com
Sun May 29 16:49:18 UTC 2011

Hello Matthias,

Matthias Klose [2011-05-29 17:47 +0200]:
> >   Upload current Debian svn to oneiric. We drop all our remaining changes:
> >   - -dbg packages: huge delta for little benefit, and this package is rather
> >      obsolete
>
> why do you drop the bindings for the -dbg interpreter without further discussion?

We quickly discussed in #u-desktop on Friday and agreed to get back in
sync with Debian, as we never really used the -dbg packages, they
cause a large Delta, and gnome-python is obsolete and doesn't even
work with GNOME 3 (replaced with gobject-introspection).

Martin