Transitions in progress

Colin Watson cjwatson at ubuntu.com
Wed May 25 22:26:22 UTC 2011

On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 10:34:49AM +0100, Colin Watson wrote:
> The transition tracker pages operated by Iain Lane are based on his
> modifications of Debian's tracker at
> http://release.debian.org/transitions/, which I think the Debian OCaml
> guys invented.  I'm working with our sysadmins on getting it set up
> somewhere in the datacentre, and the plan is to make it straightforward
> for anyone in the ~ubuntu-transition-trackers team to be able to set up
> a tracker.  I'll add OCaml and OpenSSL pages once that facility is
> available.

This is done now, thanks to help from LaMont Jones and Iain:

  http://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-archive/transitions/

See http://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-archive/transitions/readme.txt
for instructions, and let me know if you're a developer who's doing this
kind of thing a lot and feel you need to be in
~ubuntu-transition-trackers rather than just raising the odd merge
proposal.

We may get round to adding some kind of fancy index page at some point.