UDS-O About onscreen keyboard - display manager dwelling

Mackenzie Morgan macoafi at gmail.com
Mon May 9 06:09:23 UTC 2011

On Sat, May 7, 2011 at 3:56 PM, Ramaddan <ramaddan at gawab.com> wrote:
> Sorry, I had one of my own built packages working, so I did not notice it
> was present in the Natty repo when I upgraded.
>
> Does it mean that if certain updates and changes were made to work on the
> Unity bar, it will also reach Natty, since it is already in the repo?
>
> Or will it have to go through backports, since the repo is frozen, and it
> will probably be a version update?

Backports.

There are two bug reports (well, one's a duplicate of the other, but I
don't have my Keepass DB here to login to Launchpad and fix it) in
Launchpad for Florence about it failing to upgrade from 10.10 to 11.04
because of the /usr/bin/florence-applet existing in both florence and
florence-apple.  I'm guessing the packages people were using in 10.10
were non-Ubuntu-repo ones since it wasn't in 10.10 and I can just
close those?

--
Mackenzie Morgan