Using something better than Gobby for session notes at UDS
Jorge O. Castro
jorge at ubuntu.com
Thu Mar 24 19:35:05 UTC 2011
On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 2:09 PM, Brad Figg <brad.figg at canonical.com> wrote:
> Can we please consider an alternative such as:
I would prefer moving to the web for some other reasons (Regardless of
wether it's etherpad or gdocs or whatever):
- We have a URL to the notes that we can just link in the schedule so
it's easy to get to the notes instead of digging in gobby.
- The schedule effectively becomes an index of all our notes.
- This can be human readable to match spec names:
- We can actually see our notes on phones and tablets because it's just html.
- Anyone not involved in UDS can just browse what they're interested
in instead of installing software to get to the information, it would
make UDS lower barrier and more transparent.
- We can use normal web search post-UDS instead of constantly having
to dig in gobby and copying out the things we need and pasting onto
Help fix Unity Bitesize Bugs: http://goo.gl/i1WA1
More information about the ubuntu-devel