Patch Pilot report: 2011-03-10

Kees Cook kees at ubuntu.com
Fri Mar 11 00:29:10 UTC 2011

http://people.canonical.com/~ubuntu-security/d2u/
    - requested sync of pywebdav in natty
    - security fake-synced pywebdav into maverick
    - security fake-synced dtc into karmic

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ntp/+bug/722815
    Rejected patch, instead updated documentation and uploaded fix.

Got hung up briefly on https://bugs.launchpad.net/launchpad/+bug/732638

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/udisks/+bug/711549
    Upstream is waiting for better kernel interface. May have already
    been solved with http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=550316
    so marked incomplete and asked reporter to retest.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubuntu-netbook-default-settings/+bug/688010
    Looks reasonable. Adjusted version for ubuntu-native pkg, build
    tested and uploaded.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/udisks/+bug/460713
    Linked to upstream report. Fix looks sane to me; add quilt patch,
    DEP3, build tested and uploaded.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubiquity/+bug/651886
    Fix looks sane to me. Merged into upstream bzr tree, build tested
    and uploaded.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/grub2/+bug/591753
    Hook seems functional. Merged into bzr tree, built, install tested,
    and uploaded.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/rdesktop/+bug/667275
    Found upstream commits that matched, included additional
    fixes. Build tested and uploaded.

--
Kees Cook
Ubuntu Security Team