Patch pilot report for March 4th, 2011.

Brian Murray brian at ubuntu.com
Fri Mar 4 19:42:53 UTC 2011

On Fri, Mar 04, 2011 at 01:34:18PM +1100, Luke Yelavich wrote:
> Nothing on IRC, so here is what I looked at during my time as patch pilot today:
>
> * Merge proposal: lp:~mathieu-tl/ubuntu/natty/isc-dhcp/dhcp6 into lp:ubuntu/isc-dhcp
>   - Needs fixing, Changes have been made to the package in natty since branch was
>     submitted.
> * Bug 721703: Awaiting reply from patch submitter as to whether the patch is needed
>   in Ubuntu prior to upstream encorporating it into a release, since an affected
>   package in Ubuntu is now built successfully. Marked incomplete.
> * Bug 726783: Sent patch to Debian and upstream. Hopefully Debian will apply this
>   patch in short order, and we can sync the package. Bug set to triaged.

So I'm piloting now and saw the merge proposal[2] for the above bug in the
sponsoring report[1].

1) What is the right status for the merge proposal since it has been
forwarded upstream?  In my mind it doesn't really need to be in the
sponsoring report anymore.

2) Is the right status documented anywhere?

[1] http://reports.qa.ubuntu.com/reports/sponsoring/
[2] https://code.launchpad.net/~w-shackleton/ubuntu/natty/x2vnc/x2vnc-fix-726783/+merge/51644

--
Brian Murray